Author Topic: TAX SEASON ENDS TODAY!!! HAPPY APRIL 17TH!!  (Read 4487 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
TAX SEASON ENDS TODAY!!! HAPPY APRIL 17TH!!
« on: April 17, 2012, 08:46:06 »
I am missing you guys and ready to game!!!

I propose a Friday or Saturday night starting next week.  Let's find out what date works and make this happen!!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: TAX SEASON ENDS TODAY!!! HAPPY APRIL 17TH!!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 23:07:56 »
Cool, congrats on making it through another season.

I'd love to get together but the next two weekends won't work. Booked already. Maybe sometime is available during the week?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 07:45:12 »
Thank you!  It was special  because it was Widget's FIRST busy season!!

Does Wednesday or Thursday night work for all concerned?  If not, the frist week in May is HORRIBLE for me.

Perhaps we should plan for 2nd week in May?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 00:05:04 »
Wednesday probably wouldn't work because Beth has class that night. Maybe Thursday would work. I'll discuss it with Beth.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 22:22:07 »
I've talked with Beth some more. She has finals coming up and said that she'd prefer to wait until May.