Author Topic: Conquest of the Empire II (Birthday Event)  (Read 6160 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Conquest of the Empire II (Birthday Event)
« on: September 13, 2012, 14:45:21 »
I was originally planning to stay home on my birthday, this coming Sunday. I was planning to break out my big Conquest of the Empire (Eagle Games version) to play with my son and possibly play both the "Classic" rules and the "II" rules. My wife called her friend Candace, which is Blain's wife, and was talking to her about it. Apparently he was interested in getting together to play and thought it would be fun to meet at the mall again since he enjoyed playing there. If you're interested in joining us, let me know.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Conquest of the Empire II (Birthday Event)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 15:28:33 »
I would like to...especially since it's your birthday, but Caralee and I will be SCUBA diving up in Weeki Wachee...!!

I hope you have fun on your birthday and enjoy the gaming!!!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Conquest of the Empire II (Birthday Event)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 21:27:55 »
To anyone who may be considering meeting us at the mall based on reading this thread... please call me before driving out of your way.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 22:10:42 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)