Linked Events

• Game Night: September 21, 2012

Author Topic: Sep 21st Game Night  (Read 15575 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Sep 21st Game Night
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 10:19:11 »
Damn, Charles, you are one of the wittiest guys I know. I admire you so!

Imposter! I don't use words like that. When have you ever heard me say "wittiest?"

Anyway, I had a great time last night playing Blue Moon City, San Marco, and Doom. When I left I was thinking that we had each won a game, but maybe that was because of Charles' syke out that he was stealing the win from Chris. San Marco was a tie between me and Chris, but he had more people in San Marco at the end, which is the tie breaker. And as for me, I ruled the Doom deathmatch with my Tactician allowing me to interrupt the other guys turn to kill them.  ;D
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Sep 21st Game Night
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 13:21:24 »
Yeah...those words rang through my head this morning as I was on the Arc Trainer and I realized...I didn't win anything...

But...that's nothing new.  I just enjoy playing with you.

Hey, would you do me a favor?  I want to set up a game/movie night with Dave Wright.  Would you call him and coordinate your tough schedule with him and find a day in November that works...and I will make it happen.

The three of us need to hang.