Author Topic: I Might Not NEED More But...  (Read 4591 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
I Might Not NEED More But...
« on: November 25, 2012, 00:20:40 »
Tonight, after we saw a light show at The Shops At Wiregrass we decided to wander around to see what the shops offered. I'm sure that's why the light show was promoted so much anyway. While the girls were in a jewelry store, I checked out the directory - the Barnes & Noble Book Store was the only thing that I saw that seemed to have any potential. I did end up picking up a couple books, despite my wife's disapproval in spending money on more books, The Sherlock Holmes Puzzle Collection and The Far Side Gallery at 50% off.  few things that caught my eye while looking at some board games at the B&N Store; Kingdom Builder by the designer of Dominion, The Walking Dead Game by Z-Man Games, Tsuro (an abstract game), and Space Hulk - Death Angel - The Card Game (a co-operative game). My wife has already mentioned more than once that I don't need any more board games. Obviously I don't have enough time to get together with my friends to play them all, but I look forward to the day when my son is grow up enough to enjoy everything that the more complex games have to offer.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: I Might Not NEED More But...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 12:31:52 »
Kingdom Builder, huh?  I'll have to check that out!!!