Author Topic: Sorry... I've been out  (Read 5230 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Sorry... I've been out
« on: March 08, 2013, 19:00:27 »
Well... once again, I dropped the ball for the website. I'm glad it wasn't down too long though. Looks like my late payment on the website host blocked the site for a day. I've had so much going on lately that I haven't had a chance to keep up with everything... not that I haven't wanted to. Maybe my plans are too big... maybe they aren't focused enough, I'm not sure how other people in the world are able to get some of these big one-man-projects going. Maybe they aren't married with children. Anyway, another year goes by, and another $100 comes out of my pocket to keep this project alive for another year. Hopefully this year I'll be able to do something more with it.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Sorry... I've been out
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 18:12:36 »
Ok.... I forgot about another place that I had to pay, the domain registration for www.dragonshobbies.com... even though dragonhobbies.com is still working just fine, the primary domain expired temporarily. Sorry about that.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)