Author Topic: Rebuilding  (Read 3980 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Rebuilding
« on: January 09, 2014, 00:01:33 »
I've finally started piecing my website together again. Hopefully, if you came here for something other than the forum, you'll soon be able to find that section of the site again.

I actually got inspired some by a couple other little sites that I came across recently. If you're interested in board games, maybe you'll find something of interest here too.

One site was a place dedicated to one of my favorite board games - Hero Quest. It appears to be a site where people could come and play the game. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get past the registration page when I tried to join. I found a member of BGG with the same name as the developer of the site, so I contacted that person. I hope I get a response back and find out that the Hero Quest site is still functional.

The other site that inspired me tonight is called Super Duper Games. It has many games listed for playing online in an asynchronous (Play-By-Email-style) format like the Conquest game that I developed several years ago.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)