Author Topic: Finding new homes for kittens  (Read 5490 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Finding new homes for kittens
« on: October 02, 2009, 08:58:03 »
We have 5 kittens left that will be going to the SPCA today. If you're interested in one, please call.

Chris, this message is primarily for you, since I know you said you might want. I'll try to call you around lunch time today if I don't hear from you before then.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: Finding new homes for kittens
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 12:37:08 »
Nah, I can't.  I'd love to, but realistically, I just don't have the room. :(
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 12:43:18 »
I was just trying to call you but my phone wasn't working. Had to reset my cable modem and VOIP.

Thanks for the message.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 20:39:11 »
Tyler is the only kitten left now. The SPCA couldn't take him because he has a problem with balance. Because of that they can't be sure that they can find him a home. They won't take any animals that they can't place. If you know someone who is interested in a "special" kitten, please let us know.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 18:52:03 »
Oh man, you named the clumsy, unbalanced one Tyler?  I'm not sure how to take that...
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 20:27:58 »
My son named it Tyler, after a kid at his school.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 20:42:05 by Dragon »