Author Topic: Playstation Home and Echochrome  (Read 4555 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Playstation Home and Echochrome
« on: September 27, 2009, 21:33:02 »
Did you know that you can play Echochrome in Playstation Home? It's not the same as the one on the PSP demo. I think it's actually much more challenging. Anyway, if you're interested, you can find it in the arcade at the bowling alley in Playstation Home (which is free, but takes about 3 GB of HDD space).

Oh and you might also like the Carriage Return game in the arcade also.

I just wish the arcade games were a little easier to start. They are a little tricky because you have to be in just the right spot when you hit the Play button, otherwise it doesn't actually start.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Playstation Home and Echochrome
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 06:35:20 »
I didn't know you could play Echochrome there!!  Wow.

I haven't really had extra time to play on Home.  Been too busy trying to finish GOW.  I hit a difficult part last night that really needs to be timed perfectly to work.  Tried it about 5 times, got close but failed each time.  I'll see if Hunter and I can pass it tonight.

I will have to come over for a PS3 day and you can show me some stuff on home.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Playstation Home and Echochrome
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:59:19 »
I haven't spent a lot of time on it. I was just curious about it. The only stuff I've seen so far were in the main areas (around Central Plaza). It reminds me a bit of Second Life (or even The Sims Online some), but with better graphics and not quite as complex.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)