Author Topic: Selling off a bit of my collection  (Read 5304 times)

nixzero

• Bronze Level
Selling off a bit of my collection
« on: February 25, 2014, 14:15:30 »
I need to sell off some of my collection to help with bills and clear up space.  Was gonna put them on eBay, but figured I'd give the forum first dibs, lol.  Let me know if anything interests you.

Chevy Pickup - Like new condition, only ran once to test. Includes documentation, remote, and box.

Kyle Petty STP Stock Car. #43. Includes remote and box. I have not personally run the car, looks new. Can test if interested.

Mini Bandit - Truck is in excellent condition and tested working. Includes remote.

Mini Traxx - Vehicle is in great condition and tested working. Includes remote.

Scorcher - Fully working with remote, great shape. (Red model)

Dagger - Comes with unique collector's prototype box used at a toy fair. Comes with official controller that does not work (I think it was a prop used at the toy fair), but I have tested the car with another radio and it works fine.

Hammer - Does not include remote, was working but remote is lost and it is not compatible with my others. Requires pistol-grip radio. Truck is in great shape, tires are nice and pliable.

Revolver - Fully working with remote and box.

Phantom FX-4 - Mini version of the FX-4 buggy. Excellent condition with remote and box.

Typhoon T-3 - Like new hovercraft, skirt is is EXCELLENT shape, no rips, tears, cracks, hardness, etc. Works great.

Terrain Twister - Works great, can float on water. Awesome in the snow. Includes remote. TMH battery and charger are $20.

Turbo Outlaw - Missing removable downforce wing, looks good otherwise. Untested, car was only used for display. Very hard to find.

Vintage Tyco RC Monster Jeep - rollcage has break and stickers are faded. Untested.

Tyco Rebound - Looks good, but no longer running. I actually have 2 of these. (Blue/Red model)

nixzero

• Bronze Level
Re: Selling off a bit of my collection
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 14:26:47 »
I also have an Aero Hopper with remote that works, but body needs new stickers/paint and the tires are gone.

I'm looking for cash for these, but may consider trades for original Turbo Hopper, Heads-Up Turbo Hopper, or Bandit.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 00:41:17 »
My son is interested in getting another R/C car but we haven't been happy with what's been available at the stores. Not looking for anything in particular, but it would need to be fully working (remote included). Would you sell anything for around $30 or less?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

nixzero

• Bronze Level
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:30:16 »
Sure, I'll PM you with some prices

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 20:33:19 »
Sorry it took a while to get back to you about the rc cars. I just sent a reply to your PM.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 23:55:07 »
Still got the hammer? Pics?
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go