Author Topic: WTB Bandit 4wd  (Read 4692 times)

JohnB

• Copper Level
  • Where do I go from here?
WTB Bandit 4wd
« on: May 17, 2020, 14:55:31 »
Hi, been looking for a Tyco Bandit Racing Pickup 4wd 9.6v for ages. They never seem to come up on Ebay. I have searched the net forever and this seems to really be the only place they are even mentioned over on the tyco threads. Unfortunately those threads are fairly inactive now, Im about 5-10 years too late for that party.
So anyway, can anyone point me in the direction of one of these bandits that may be for sale? Thanks

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: WTB Bandit 4wd
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 19:29:33 »
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 19:37:52 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

JohnB

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 13:30:14 »
Yeah, thats the one.
Even if I could get a glimpse at the chassis with the body off. I wonder is it the same chassis as the Taiyo 4wd hoppers I could cobble something together but the front suspension, I dunno, just seems a little different without any good pictures.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 07:46:04 »
I've sent a message to the guy who posted that image originally. Haven't heard back from him though.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

JohnB

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 09:41:10 »
Thanks