Author Topic: Bug - ship movement cut short  (Read 4397 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Bug - ship movement cut short
« on: June 09, 2020, 07:24:42 »
Bug report: Problem with ship movement. Ship was not able to move after just one space. Checking the db records, the previous location is the same as the current location. May have been an issue with double-clicking or long loading page. A similar issue affected units before that were moving on land, but I believe that had been corrected. 

To players: Until this bug is fixed, if this issue is noticed on your turn, please wait on making any further actions in your turn temporarily and notify me to make adjustments to the record.

"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Agluna

• Copper Level
  • Where do I go from here?
Re: Bug - ship movement cut short
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 20:44:00 »
The bug has occured again with the galley that just left my starting area. I'll wait for the correction to complete my turn. Thank you.

Andrew

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 22:11:04 »
Updated your MP. I will try to get this bug squashed soon.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 19:00:32 »
Hopefully this is fixed now. If you come across it again, please let me know.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 12:59:35 »
I came across this one myself again in http://dragonshobbies.com/games/cote/map.php?gameid=50. This time the movement was interrupted after landing in my home territory. I'll have to look into it more. If you come across this, please hold off completing your movement phase and let me know.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 20:18:52 »
I did put a bug fix into the system today. Hopefully that's the last of the ship movement bugs.