Author Topic: Board Game Calendar Weekly Challenges  (Read 1475 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Trogdor!
    • My Funagain Games Wishlist
Re: Board Game Calendar Weekly Challenges
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2020, 16:20:31 »
Week 39 - Play a game that was published with the last year. [✓] We played Farting Cows And The End Of The World.

Week 40 - Play a game outside.

I may or may not actually complete this challenge, but I think I'm going to at least post up a couple games I have that might fit the challenge. For this week's challenge, obviously games that don't have a bunch of pieces or cards to fly away are going to be the best options. My suggestions: Cathedral, Quarto, or Rumis
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 12:38:02 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Trogdor!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 16:18:26 »
Week 41 - Play a game completely backwards.

??? I'm really curious about what people would do for that challenge. I guess maybe a game like Sorry, where you're trying to get all your pieces from one place to another might work. Would Chinese Checkers backwards be any different than Chinese Checkers forward? (Is that game still called that?)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Trogdor!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 21:39:53 »
Week 42 - Play a two player game.