Author Topic: Bug - Galley needs unloaded with no general  (Read 3389 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Bug - Galley needs unloaded with no general
« on: June 23, 2020, 19:22:07 »
A bug reported by Agluna - a galley without a general only has an off-load button.

What I've found was that a Caesar from another player had taken a ship and died while on that ship. That Caesar was removed from the game, but there was still remnant data left attached to the ship - the ghost of Caesar.

It's a bug that I need to fix, but if it happens on your turn, it's easy to overcome. Just hit the Off-Load This Ship button for one that has the problem. Even if it's mid-turn, your galley will still be able to move, as long as it wasn't in a territory where enemy existed.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Bug - Galley needs unloaded with no general
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 19:00:44 »
Hopefully this is fixed now. If you come across it again, please let me know.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)