Author Topic: 4wd turbo racing pickup in box  (Read 2130 times)

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
4wd turbo racing pickup in box
« on: January 07, 2022, 20:55:41 »
Since I haven’t posted in years thought I would share that I still have the 1988 Tyco 4wd turbo racing pickup. I got it sealed in the box 20 years ago and only used it a few times. It’s the only one I have ever seen in the box. The original batteries still hold a charge
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

brokeneliminator

• Silver Level
Re: 4wd turbo racing pickup in box
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 22:43:24 »
Beautiful! I just got a blue one last month. I am almost scared to play with it as it would be difficult to find parts for it if crashed. Or quit working!

Can you post more pictures of the box please?
1988 4wd Tyco truck (blue)
2g Bandit (black)
3g Bandit (black)

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 22:58:40 »
Yes, I’m still trying to figure out how to properly post pics nowadays haha. Used to do photo bucket but haven’t been on there in years and all my pics are on the phone now. Seems like you can’t post a large pic
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

brokeneliminator

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 08:17:05 »
I had to download a picture minimizer/editor that would get my pictures within spec. The one I used off Google play was "Photo Compressor" with a blue logo. Made it easy.
1988 4wd Tyco truck (blue)
2g Bandit (black)
3g Bandit (black)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 09:25:34 »
Wow I was just looking on ebay yesterday to see if maybe one of these popped up. I kinda regret selling my matching pair.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"