Author Topic: turbo hopper tires  (Read 7874 times)

adiai

• Copper Level
turbo hopper tires
« on: June 02, 2008, 14:44:43 »
I was just wondering if anyone has any information on where I might be able to find rear tires for tyco turbo hopper and a battery compartment cover....
thanks....

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: turbo hopper tires
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 22:17:31 »
Welcome to Dragons Hobbies Forum Reborn.

I don't know where you could find it at the moment, but I'll keep my eyes open. EBay seems to be a good place to watch and there are people who visit here who might have a parts car lying around.

Tyco RC Turbo Hopper Car
on eBay right now which is only $9.99 but it's missing the battery compartment cover from the remote. If the one you're missing is from the car, this might have what you're looking for. The auction ends in less than 24 hours, so you'll want to jump on it though.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tyco toys

• Silver Level
Re: turbo hopper tires
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 18:34:59 »
For what its worth,   Normal  Bandit/Outlaw/Blaster   wheels are  1.75" in diameter, and   9.6V Turbo Hoppers are 1.6" in diameter.    The 8AA battery turbo hoppers  came with very small wheels   in the first release,  and then the later releases  came with larger diamter wheels. I don't have either of these so I can't measure them for you.