Linked Events

• Tuesday Twice a Month: January 26, 2010
  • Game night: March 30, 2010
  • Game night: April 20, 2010

Author Topic: Tuesday Twice a Month Group 6pm  (Read 52271 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Tuesday Twice a Month Group 6pm
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 09:31:08 »
I'm glad that it worked out for us to get together last night. DungeonLords was definitely cool. It was a close game! I guess we were at max capacity for that game with 4 players. Do you know if the expansion that is planned will increase the number to 5?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 09:39:46 »
I hadn't heard about the expansion.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 10:58:05 »
I guess I was thinking about the extra bits that you guys had mentioned and just assumed an expansion was already in mind.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 14:25:07 »
We had mentioned some things they could possibly do with an expansion, and the additional pieces they included with the game have been officially called a "variant".  The rules for which are supposed to be posted at Z-Man's website at some point.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 23:32:34 »
I've done the math... this Thread says "Tuesday Twice a Month".  By my calculations, we've only got together once this month, and this is the last Tuesday of the month.  That means we HAVE to get together... right?  We don't want to be a bunch of liars, do we?

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 09:48:03 »
I have to work late today, however, I might be able to drop in after 7pm or so.
About that twice a month thing, I had to cancel the first one this month due to painting obligations.

update
I may be going to the doctor today regarding a possible pinched nerve. I probably won't be doing anything but going home and relaxing.
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 16:26:28 »
It would be fun to do some gaming again, but I've already planned on gaming next week rather than this week so I had a web project to work on yesterday in addition to my class and a couple appointments scheduled for today that ate up lots of time and I really just need to dig into my homework tonight.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 10:44:06 »
Oops, sorry... :)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 13:08:52 »
It's ok. I had fun.  :)  I'm glad you stopped in and felt bad when I said that I needed to work on my homework as early as it was. If it were a major concern I would have just asked if I could cut out and have you and Beth play a game without me. I'm a bit behind, but nothing that I haven't caught up from before.

Hey Mac, I hope you feel better. How's that pinched nerve doing?

Regarding next week, has anyone solidified plans for hosting next Tuesday night?

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 10:50:00 »
Bad news on the pinched nerve, medicine will probably take three weeks before having any effect on it. plus I have to start sitting correctly, I guess. I'm doing whatever I can to get the pain out of my arm and neck.
Since I left early on my scheduled late day, I'll have to stay late on one of the next three tuesdays, not sure which yet. I tried to ask for some advance notice, we'll see how that goes.

Other than the mystery late day, I know I have to stay on my next scheduled late Tuesday, March 23.

Mac

the unnamable

• Bronze Level
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 12:59:30 »
i can host this tuesday

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 14:04:35 »
Ok. Sounds good.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 07:39:57 »
Ok.  See you guys tonight.  Usual time?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 10:53:41 »
Should be fine with me.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 16:37:38 »
I'll try and make it by six. I'm hoping to get out of here in about 25 minutes. Still have to tell the wife, she can wait until the drive home to find out. She won't be too surprised though. I did mention it over the weekend. No word from the boss regarding staying late today, I'm not going to bring it up until I'm going out the door.