Author Topic: Dante's Inferno  (Read 5134 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Dante's Inferno
« on: December 13, 2009, 11:56:25 »
I just downloaded and played this demo from the Playstation Store (GOD I LOVE FREE DEMOS) and this game is AWESOME.  Graphics are top notch, game play is VERY much a rip off of God of War (which is a good thing) and as it's not by Sony, they had a bit more female nudity than God of War (which always includes a sex mini-game in every iteration of God of War).

You have the power to punish the dead or absolve them.  A cross you get in the demo sends powerful Holy attacks...this demo is SO FUN.  SO FUN, in fact..that I now consider this a MUST BUY...right after God of War III.  Both of these games I will own on opening day...

Check out the previews at  http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/955368-dantes-inferno/index.html

The video preview here http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/dantesinferno/preview_6242648.html is especially cool.  You will need to verify your date of birth to see it.

Or just go download the demo and play it...WOW...ok...I am now going to go try out the Rachet and Clank demos now (there are two...one for Ratchet and one for Clank)...Nathaniel...Isaac would LOVE the new Ratchet and Clank demos...did I mention....FREEEEEEEEEEE?

By the way...PS3 owners have access to the demo now...Xbox fans have to wait until Dec 24th...Nice to own the more advanced console...eh??
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 12:03:34 by Wyldwing »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Dante's Inferno
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 18:14:04 »
I know that God of War and others like it are for Mature audiences, but I'm really not interested in games that have those sex scenes. It's difficult enough dealing with *censored* on the internet without having it put in right into the games. For me it's a mark against the game, but I definitely appreciate for the info.

I'll definitely check out those Rachet and Clank demos! Isaac has been missing Rachet and Clank, although Lego Batman has filled that gap some.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 20:14:11 »
ONE WEEK AWAY FROM HELL!!!  I HAVE DUBBED 2/9 DANTE'S INFERNO NIGHT...

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 21:10:23 »
I'VE BEEN IN HELL FOR 2 DAYS NOW....AND I LOVE IT...WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!

I HAVE PROGRESSED THROUGH, LIMBO, LUST (BOY WAS THAT HOT!!) AND NOW I'M HALF WAY THOUGH GREED!!!  LOVING IT!

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 10:59:58 »
Hunter and I defeated Lucifer this morning.  I think it has something to do with it being Sunday...WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!

Now to play through again with infernal difficulty using ressurection mode (where you keep all of your stats from last game!!).  Woo Hoo.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 09:00:41 »
Wow, Happy Valentine's Day... ::)
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"