Author Topic: Looking for a tyco Twin turbo R/C Lamborghini  (Read 5590 times)

TwinTurboLambo

• Copper Level
Looking for a tyco Twin turbo R/C Lamborghini
« on: September 15, 2008, 12:28:07 »
Hi I am looking for a 9.6 Twin Turbo R/C lamborghini from tyco. I had two when I was a kid, I had the single engine and the twin. I loved the twin much more than the single, however I destroyed both of them. Now im an adult and i am looking to find a black or red twin engine lamborghini tyco rc car. In working condition, no battery or remote is okay. Thank you

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Looking for a tyco Twin turbo R/C Lamborghini
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:45:22 »
There's one on eBay right now:

VINTAGE RARE TYCO LAMBORGHINI 9.6 TURBO

The photo shows the wrong remote, but the seller has the right one, just pictured with the Typhoon that he's selling.

VINTAGE TYCO MINI TYPHOON II HOVERCRAFT RARE

Best of luck!
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TwinTurboLambo

• Copper Level
Re: Looking for a tyco Twin turbo R/C Lamborghini
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 00:24:59 »
im bidding right now on the twin engine red one so far im winning the bid at about 25$ with 1 day left, lets hope it goes cheap. It needs suspension work but thats no biggie. I am also bidding on a brand new single black one starting at 20$ and maybe have some needed parts just in case. Thanks ill let u know how it turns out.