Author Topic: Another day older and deeper in debt...  (Read 5428 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Another day older and deeper in debt...
« on: September 16, 2008, 23:52:51 »
Legally I'm another year older today. More in debt, definitely.

My mom called a couple hours ago and asked what I had done today, since it's my birthday.
Me: "Studied and went to class."
Mom: "That's it?"
Me: "Well, Beth did pick up some pasta from Pizza Hut for dinner and a friend of mine had stopped in for a few minutes to give me a present this morning."
Mom: "I guess that's what adults do. Just do what you've got to do."

I've been really busy today with studying primarily because my schedule at school has more assignments due every other week. This is a heavy week. On top of that, my daughter has a dentist appointment tomorrow and I'll probably also have to take my son to the doctor to get his nose checked. I guess I should get back to my studies.

I'll have to fill in the details later about how my wife decided to buy a Wii Fit for my birthday.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cinemax

• Gold Level
Re: Another day older and deeper in debt...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 10:37:21 »
Happy Belated B-Day!!!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 16:38:11 »
Thanks! I wish I could have had a party or something to celebrate with everyone but it's just not fitting into my schedule right now.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 10:14:26 »
Happy Birthday Pal!  I'm sorry we haven't gotten a chance to see each other as much as we'd like.  No gaming this Friday...but maybe next Friday at Pendragon?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 18:27:46 »
I was out of town most of this weekend for a marriage conference. I might be out of town again next weekend too. Hopefully sometime next month I'll be able to get to Pendragon.