Author Topic: A little more dungeon  (Read 6771 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
A little more dungeon
« on: June 12, 2008, 22:23:57 »
My brother Tim mentioned that this site "needs a little more dungeon" now. Of course, I still don't have time for a lot of changes to the site, but I took a few minutes to sketch out a couple ideas. One idea that I had was for a new banner... one that wrapped around the side(s) of the site.

The second was more of a full layout design inspired somewhat by an old Camaro that I always thought looked cool as a kid. It was a black car with flames and skulls painted across the front. Across the front of the car were the words "Hell's Torment."

(Login to view attached images)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 22:32:07 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: A little more dungeon
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 01:44:37 »
I sent my sketch to my brother Lazer to see what he could do with it. He told me today that he has one almost done. The detail that he puts into his drawings is really cool so I'm looking forward to it. I told him that I wanted the design for this website so he was really excited to be working on it. He said he was going to do "10 or 20 drawings." I think that is an extremely exaggerated number, but I hope that gets a good one finished at least within 4 or 5 attempts.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

icefyre

• Copper Level
Re: A little more dungeon
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:58:48 »
Hey long time no reply. lol. I have one of the drawing complete but I do believe I will have a much better one coming soon in my own opinion. I still have about 2 more rough sketches I'm working on but I do believe that it proves better to work on one at a time.