Author Topic: Books for PSP  (Read 3199 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Books for PSP
« on: April 15, 2010, 10:14:59 »
I was trying to find some information on eBooks for the PSP. I have some eBooks in a few different formats, but they don't appear to be compatible with the PSP. Maybe I just need to find the right app to correct that.

I did download part of an eBook, which was really just a set of HTML pages. That worked fine, but seems to be a rather limited option since most eBooks that I have are in PDF format. I have some that are .MOBI format, and I can't remember the 3rd format that I have. Right now I don't have any other similar portable device, so the eBooks are restricted to my computer until I find out something more.

Oh... by the way, while searching, I came across audiobooksforfree.com, which isn't quite what I was looking for, but might be of interest to anyone traveling. The audio books on that site are in MP3 format.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)