Author Topic: Nikko Cars, Trucks, Remotes WHATEVER YOU NEED I HAVE!  (Read 9376 times)

pendemic

• Silver Level
I have a ton of things i am selling that im sure some of you might be interested in. Im going to describe the items as best as i can to my ability. As in my other post i have SO MANY remotes i cant find which ones go to what but as im writing this ad i am going through the remotes too. Ill include one remote and if you want i can include up to 2 more after that each extra remote is 1$.

Nikko

Air Buggy: Works, dont have remote or Battery door. LOWBALL ME!

Radio Cyclone Revolution: Works, comes with remote. LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack Jeep: Works, no remote, no body. LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack Samurai: No body(circuit board showing), works, i put the battery pack in and it took off in reverse FAST AS HELL! LOWBALL ME!

Nikko Screamer: Works, comes with remote LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack F150: Works with no remote. LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack Fast Lane(gold marchine): works wheels turned has remote but doesnt respond LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack Bedlam: just misplaced the remote, and connectors are torn off LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack Subaru: no remote, not sure if it works, body isnt clamped down LOWBALL ME!

Radio Shack AirBeam: No remote, not sure if it works LOWBALL ME!

Nikko Harley Davidson truck: works, remote, 2 batteries LOWBALL ME!

2 Nikko Brats: 3 band works with no remote, 5 band not sure cant find remote. LOWBALL ME!

Kyosho Buggy frame: ........ whatever you have to offer  :-\
!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
FOUND THE REMOTE FOR THE BEDLAM

FEEL FREE TO LOWBALL ME BUT MAKE IT A REASONABLE OFFER

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Nikko Cars, Trucks, Remotes WHATEVER YOU NEED I HAVE!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 00:56:40 »
What's the fastest and still in working condition?? Curious!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 01:00:49 »
some i couldnt find remotes with the same frequencies so not exactly sure. but ive looked up the nikko buggys and their pretty fast! i also have a nikko golden arrow in there somewhere gotta find it though.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 01:15:24 »
Yeah I've never had anything but tyco. My centipede is the first nikko, odd little car, good for small places to run. I'm really shocked you can't find the right frequencies haha. You got me so interested with all these little toys it's 1:15 am here haha but I don't wanna sleep cause I'm looking all this stuff, and I broke my super fast traxx today :.(
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 01:41:02 »
hot damn that had to suck! i have so many, that when i find the right remote i get distracted by something else or i keep looking for other remotes. on your on the east coast im way in oregon its early here. somebody had a super fast traxx on ebay for 400$ NIB crazy ass people!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 01:58:36 »
Yeah I saw that one, it was being sold by a guy who hates tycos, I saw it on another forum, his pics and car. I broke the mounting that the male end of the shock screws on to the body, it's fixable I'll put pictures up for everyone to see and help me with the best fix for it. Really I could just super glue it but I want dome pros advice. :)

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 02:08:22 »
yea put pics up, i cant tell you how to fix em but i definitely like playing with em! whats the difference between them besides the length? i heard it isnt as powerful but im not sure. i wouldnt use super glue might want to use something more strong, super glue is what you use when you want to fix broke tv remote lol

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 11:32:49 »
fyi i fixed it!

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 12:23:00 »
howd you fit it?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 12:43:23 »
used j b weld, then re-enforced both with an epoxy puddy that harddend on, they aren't pretty but it will hold well! the pictures of my collection were taken after i fixed it! i needed it there since for me its my prized rc car! ;D

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 18:15:45 »
lol well done, you should do a short video of the fast traxx and the super fast traxx going head to head

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 18:54:52 »
i want to. and will right now my little brother isn't here to drive his truck, and both  fast traxx have broken battery doors =[ dont know how to fix i'm using tape right now. these battery doors were poorly designed, but the super fast traxx they fixed the door design and it will never break!!!