Author Topic: THIS proves that there are still some good people out there!!  (Read 43485 times)

pendemic

• Silver Level
Re: THIS proves that there are still some good people out there!!
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 12:35:20 »
pendemic, how bout some pictures of the two fast traxx trucks you got??? i may wanna hound ya bout 1

i havent seen the nitro dozers in action, are they very fast?

im gonna post pics, just gotta get my camera back as soon as i do im posting them asap  :D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2010, 12:38:17 »
asap needs to be faster i want the yellowish truck!!!! haha or a 49 mhz one!!!!!!!!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2010, 19:31:59 »
what he said ^^^^^^

and iam after that black one as you all well know by now
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2010, 19:44:20 »
no way you want that black one. what a surprise! fyi i got extra traxx on ebay today!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 00:05:32 »
my red ftraxx i bought from pendimic has pretty decent traxx on it. their pretty snugg fitting still but i was thinking of buying some of those replacements just for later, what i really need is a battery cover since the one that came with it was broken but for now tape works!! actually i dont mind it not being perfect cause i dont mind beatin on it in the parking lots and anywhere else i can put it thrue
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2010, 00:19:25 »
Absolutely! All my cars see action and take a beating I just wish I had two of each!!! So I could keep one nice

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 00:46:41 »
Absolutely! All my cars see action and take a beating I just wish I had two of each!!! So I could keep one nice

carefull............how you think i ended up with so many  bandits............iam bandit rich now just because i wanted a nice one to put up.........my beater bandit sold earlier for a fair price i suppose, but before there were any bids i started to end the auction just because i started thinking i may miss it..........looks like ill be shippin off wanna ma eliminators too......iam probaly not gonna like that!!!
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 01:00:42 »
my red ftraxx i bought from pendimic has pretty decent traxx on it. their pretty snugg fitting still but i was thinking of buying some of those replacements just for later, what i really need is a battery cover since the one that came with it was broken but for now tape works!! actually i dont mind it not being perfect cause i dont mind beatin on it in the parking lots and anywhere else i can put it thrue

hey they have replacements on ebay right now!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 01:11:40 »
I don't see any post the link! And I would like to have two of each and FYI I was the first bid on your bandit, felt bad since no one bid. But I can't afford two of each haha, I'll never get a second super fast traxx, seeing the price they go for!

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 12:56:35 »
that bandit i sold on ebay worked fine and looked ok, but after seeing that other member here sell that black one in the box minus remote-but in real nice shape- for 80 i put that one at 50 which was the lowest id take since it isnt real super nice...........it was kinda like the red fast traxx to me for the fact i didnt mind beatin on it. the eliminator did good enuff since i only payed 80 or so for 2 and sold one for 70 something.
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 18:07:10 »
very true, i did kinda want that bandit though bummer i missed it

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 18:17:33 »
have you seen the red one on ebay? its a pretty nice lookin bandit, without the box i doubt it will bring what he wants but he does have best offer on it too you never know,maybee able to get a deal
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 20:58:40 »
have you seen the red one on ebay? its a pretty nice lookin bandit, without the box i doubt it will bring what he wants but he does have best offer on it too you never know,maybee able to get a deal

the guy whos selling that bandit and the other cars lives about 10 mins from me, and he always has sky high prices for his cars.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 21:25:40 »
he has a clist ad for it for 260 bucks
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 21:36:32 »
he has a clist ad for it for 260 bucks

if only they were worth that much.