Author Topic: THIS proves that there are still some good people out there!!  (Read 43516 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: THIS proves that there are still some good people out there!!
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2010, 21:40:21 »
how do you like it? my friend had one once but ma other friend had the fast traxx which i liked but i never tried the scorcher. looks like it would do alot of bouncing.......

ope, just remembered a cool lil tyco i had once, if run across it yu should give it a try it was called the stunt boss 360. handled like a scorcher or fast traxx but had 4 wheels with a wheel base of maybee 6 inches and ran on a 6.v battery but it would fly
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2010, 22:09:29 »
i dont know yet it hasn't come yet! it will be for my brother, for christmas, so he wont see it for awhile, but i will get to play with it because he is at a camp but i cant wait till it comes!!  but the car your talking about ill look up!!!

ill tell you if it bounces or not.

anyone no the difference between brushless and brushed? cause i wanna make the super fast traxx alot faster than the fast traxx.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2010, 23:01:03 »
brushed is what your fast traxx has now, the only way to change to brushless is to buy all new esc and remote and then it would have to be for dual motors, will cost you a bundle not to mention that the gears in the fast traxx will not last long at all. also you cant just upgrade your stock brushed motor with a hobby type motor because they draw to much on the stock electronics, so you would have to go with a brushed hobby type motors and brushed esc and you would need a new tx and probally still the gears wont last. i almost burned a bandits electronics up trying to upgrade to hobby motor with stock electronics, the stocks wouldnt even hardly spin the motor but sure heated everything up on the board, so i abandon it.

there is one thig i seen a guy do on another forum that i was gonna do to my regular fastraxx which is what he had but it would work on your super, he found an old r/c boat with dual motors that had digital proportioning steering and ran off a 14.0 volt battery, he put the boats electronics into the fast traxx which function just the same with 2 forward and reverse sticks, then used a laptop battery which fits on the top of the chassis instead of the bottom,,,,,which cures the battery cover door problems.... then bought a new hobby type hummer body and mounts  and it looks kick azz, also said its awhole lot faster than stock
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2010, 23:03:57 »
heres you a link to the hummer fast taxx i mentioned above.....looks like a pretty simple deal, in fact soon as i find the right parts iam gonna try, that hummer on the ftraxx looks cool

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473825&page=2
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2010, 23:58:23 »
yeah ive seen that before. sadly evrything you said is gibrish to me, i have no knowledge of electronics. so basically i should leave it alone haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2010, 00:00:12 »
i just stumbled onto something, the tyco mutator that i had steered like a fast traxx, is that how yours does? i just seen a taiyo edge mutator same thing but black but the wheels turn left and right, i also seen one on youtube
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2010, 00:05:04 »
http://denver.craigslist.org/tag/1860824841.html

heres a link to it for 10 bucks since you heart the mutator......lol
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2010, 00:06:15 »
http://denver.craigslist.org/tag/1860824841.html

heres a link to it for 10 bucks since you heart the mutator......lol

lmfao good one!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2010, 00:26:31 »
you know whats sad i already emailed that guy, but no response. :-\ haha

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2010, 00:28:35 »
lmao........yeah i had a deal workin on cl for a rebound in the box like new with battery and when i said shipping he quit replying
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2010, 00:31:12 »
no one has answered me on craigslist and ive emailed quite a few, and yeah my mutator runs like my fast traxx, i like that the edge mutator turns the front wheels.

mashine101

• Copper Level
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2010, 00:34:30 »
Hey czstycor, I have a mutator if your interested..would prob make a good parts car....

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2010, 00:35:27 »
haha doesnt run anymore ehh?

mashine101

• Copper Level
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2010, 00:41:17 »
runs...but the front bumper has a piece broken off..and one of the rear shocks that help it raise doesnt seem to wanna work anymore

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2010, 00:45:35 »
bummer its a cool little truck, but i wouldnt have use for the edge version i have the tyco one