Author Topic: THIS proves that there are still some good people out there!!  (Read 43484 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: THIS proves that there are still some good people out there!!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 22:34:11 »
hey what frequency is the yellow/greenish fast traxx truck? and how much you want for it?! :D
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 22:41:56 »
my best a a thrift store is................... some nice hot wheels cars! haha lame =[ people in pennsylvaina dont use rc cars or something, or just kill them. atleast around here
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 22:51:54 »
hey what frequency is the yellow/greenish fast traxx truck? and how much you want for it?! :D

lol take a wild guess!

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 22:53:51 »
my best a a thrift store is................... some nice hot wheels cars! haha lame =[ people in pennsylvaina dont use rc cars or something, or just kill them. atleast around here

i seen a nice green fast traxx in the box a few weeks ago on CL for 60$ in pennsylvaina

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 23:08:53 »
no way you saw one i keep looking( get me tghe link  ;D)and my guess is 49mhz???!!!! do i win?!
question is there a way to search all of craigslist at once? am i missing that option some how, rather than going through all the states and cities???

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 23:13:29 »
google- search all of craigs- list their will be a few different sites that lets you do it, some work better than others so try a couple of the ones google brings up
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 23:18:09 »
ill try it right now! thanks!!!!! ;D

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 23:19:32 »
 http://www.taiyo-toy.co.jp/lineup/other/fasttraxx/index.html

heres the link to the new fast traxx from another thread...........you would have to translate it to understand it but you can see the pictures anyhow
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 23:34:08 »
no way you saw one i keep looking( get me tghe link  ;D)and my guess is 49mhz???!!!! do i win?!
question is there a way to search all of craigslist at once? am i missing that option some how, rather than going through all the states and cities???

yep its 49MHz!!! it was a few weeks ago when i seen it the post is probably down by now. :-[ sadly i searched all the major cities and came across it. but if you find one take a shot at it!

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 23:36:38 »
http://www.taiyo-toy.co.jp/lineup/other/fasttraxx/index.html

heres the link to the new fast traxx from another thread...........you would have to translate it to understand it but you can see the pictures anyhow

OH MAN DO YOU SEE THAT THING!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 23:45:53 »
ive seen that before, they have underglow!!!!!!!!!! haha, there is someone running a blue one like that on youtube. just looked no fast traxx but two nitro dozers.

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 00:07:12 »
oh man i want that thing so damn bad! i just bookmarked it on my web browser. just looked at youtube could find the dozers

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 11:28:52 »
i ment i found nitro dozers on craigslist

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2010, 11:56:52 »
pendemic, how bout some pictures of the two fast traxx trucks you got??? i may wanna hound ya bout 1

i havent seen the nitro dozers in action, are they very fast?
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 12:09:10 »
i've heard they dont compare to a fast traxx in low gear, so i guess no but they look sweet!!!!!!