Author Topic: my collection! please add yours for all to see!  (Read 100758 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: my collection! please add yours for all to see!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 20:54:53 »
newest addition harely davidson truck
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 20:57:42 »
oh you bought the one on ebay for 75$?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 21:05:15 »
yeah i did
 :-[
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 21:31:31 »
oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooh snaps! i hope you left a negative feedback.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 21:46:08 »
now i would buy one of those from you!, and buy any chance do you have an extra chrome bumper from the front of a bandit. i want to put it on the front of the black fast traxx truck, to protect it since my brother is rough with it.

no extra bumpers.............lol. ....all the people hunting that paticular part for their bandits they would sureley be sore if they found out someone mated a good one to a fast traxx for extra protection.
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 21:47:34 »
seen one of those on ebay the other day, is this the one?? looks to be in good shape, just sux its not the 9.6v version
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 21:51:21 »
i could always put the black bandit body i have on the bandit chassis i bought from pandemic which works perfectly and has the chrome bumper and send it right to ya!!!!!! downfall is the one shock mount to that bandit chassis got snapped off durring shipping so needs glued back on.........other down fall is you would hafta part ways with the..................... ...you guessed it......black fast traxx
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 22:32:05 »
that is the one you saw on  ebay and its in perfect condition, not 9.6v but for a simple function truck very fasst. as for the bumper peice, really i just want some kind of bumper for it i just know i could mount that on. and your not getting it, alouth how much would you give for it? just curious haha :P ;D

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 22:44:43 »
id sure give ya what ya got in it broken gear or not.......as long as the body is still in good shape
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 23:04:31 »
well when my brother is sick of it ill let you know! why is it you want the black one?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 23:11:41 »
well when my brother is sick of it ill let you know! why is it you want the black one?

my friend had one when i was a kid and use to let me borrow it........was the coolest r/c ever but by the time i was gonna get one tyco had already stopped making them.......kinda like the bandits were too.

if i get bored ill break out an r/c car, thats why i have the extra the bandits i mentioned but for the most part they will be shelf queens
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 23:17:17 »
ahh so you want it for memories, well i'm making memories with my brother now, making up for lost time he had cancer around the time i would have played rc cars with him, so there went 5 years. now i want to get him the good old ones that he likes, and of course he picks the rarest his top choice was an outlaw( truck), then the black fast traxx truck, so i got that. and my search continues.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 23:28:13 »
ahh so you want it for memories, well i'm making memories with my brother now, making up for lost time he had cancer around the time i would have played rc cars with him, so there went 5 years. now i want to get him the good old ones that he likes, and of course he picks the rarest his top choice was an outlaw( truck), then the black fast traxx truck, so i got that. and my search continues.

cancer always sux to hear but sure nice to hear someone use the words 5 years in the past-tense.......having a 4 almost 5 year old son with leukemia i know just the feeling, in fact it was him getting sick that originally got me back buying tycos, i had bought him and his brother some new r/cs which turned out to suck so i bought the first bandit and elimiators to play with the my boys while we were in patient in the hospital...........accor se i didnt know i would be buying so many after that....lol
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 23:43:27 »
haha yeah! but seriously the crap tyco produces now, stinks. and these old ones are addicting!!!

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 00:00:31 »
i see you have a terrain twister in your collection too lmao. whats THAT all about new school collector  8)