Author Topic: SUPER JET 4WD  (Read 30973 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: SUPER JET 4WD
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 12:40:45 »
i think you might be able to not splurge on this one and still get it, haha. you might as well get it. i certainly dont want it seeing how i no nothing of how to upgrade any rc vehicle, but i can fix broken plastic parts. J.B. weld haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 12:50:02 »
i think you might be able to not splurge on this one and still get it, haha. you might as well get it. i certainly dont want it seeing how i no nothing of how to upgrade any rc vehicle, but i can fix broken plastic parts. J.B. weld haha
upgrading them is easy bro .lol. its the j.b weld thats the hard part  :D i will see how it goes   ;)

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 15:09:17 »
OHH well i was out bid haa haa guess it was not ment to be . will live to fight another day  ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 23:53:24 »
well, i'm glad i got the hard part done! too bad you didn't get it haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 03:03:10 »
OHH well i was out bid haa haa guess it was not ment to be . will live to fight another day  ;D
  thanks bro .i didn't bid to much on it .to be honest i have to many unfinished projects on the go once i finish the turbo fox i have a rather large  newbright quad bike to start  . also have my hpi savage and clod buster to finish up  so there is no shortage of work for me but iam always on the look out for a good deal   ;)

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 04:05:15 »
-what for a Clod project do you have?!  I have an orig. TTR Ripper, but it has a busted "C",  have you ever tinkered w/a Radio Shack "Extreme Machine"/Nikko "Hercules", they're 4wd & run dual 540's.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 04:28:45 »
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 04:46:48 »
-what for a Clod project do you have?!  I have an orig. TTR Ripper, but it has a busted "C",  have you ever tinkered w/a Radio Shack "Extreme Machine"/Nikko "Hercules", they're 4wd & run dual 540's.
well i have installed hpi gt 550 motors with a traxxas evk2 running 14.4 volts on stock chassie but that has changed i have a home made pimp cane chassie  just a few things to finish of on that . i have not tinkered with the Extreme  machine nor the nikko hercules but know guys that have on our old forum ..no longer running but some of the guys moved here  my good friend cobra is one of them  check it out  http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_498/tt.htm pics of my clod with a lexan baja bug shell relocated servo . before the new chassie sorry no pics of that yet will get some it is now 1/6 scale  ... ;D   .    
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 05:06:13 by notatoy »

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 04:48:42 »
any 1 seen this 1 reminds me of my brothers old tamiya mad bull

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NIKKO-VALOR-Road-Machine-18-x-11-/160471297136?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN

WOW that does look like a mad bull you going to bid on that ???

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 04:52:22 »
i would but i got my eye a few others so no i would of other wise looks good nice chunk in it

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 04:54:14 »
i would but i got my eye a few others so no i would of other wise looks good nice chunk in it
ok thanks i will give it a shot thanks for the heads up  ;)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 05:15:28 »
thought i would pass it on never been to fussed on nikko cars only coz i dont much about them or ive never had 1 ive seen a few nice 1s about but then i  can never find any videos or info so i stay away from them coz i think ill be dissapointed with it when i get it but that looks pretty impressive and looks the part  but dunno what it goes like ..... but i know what most tycos are like so i know what im buying  so i dont get dissapointed with them

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 05:19:07 »
the body is cool on that truck looks like my bug crusher

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 06:06:01 »
-wow, notatoy, you sure do keep busy!!!  Thanks for sharing your Clod
pics :)  It amazes me that the Clod's been produced for nearly 25 years,
it'd be nice if the non-hobby Co.'s sold parts for that long ;D   Oh & btw, Radio
Shack's website is starting to show this year's Christmas line-up, I checked yesterday!!!

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 06:37:22 »
thought i would pass it on never been to fussed on nikko cars only coz i dont much about them or ive never had 1 ive seen a few nice 1s about but then i  can never find any videos or info so i stay away from them coz i think ill be dissapointed with it when i get it but that looks pretty impressive and looks the part  but dunno what it goes like ..... but i know what most tycos are like so i know what im buying  so i dont get dissapointed with them
I know what your saying scorcher its true that there is not to many nikko videos i have had a few nikko cars and some were complete rubbish and others were near hobbygrade , so i tend not to pay to much cash for toy grade cars ,that way if it all goes pear shaped i have not lost a fortune , but that car in the link does look good . thanks  ;D