Author Topic: Post anything here with a nissan hardbody  (Read 59230 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Post anything here with a nissan hardbody
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 11:11:38 »
haha wow just to let you guys know turbobandit is selling the red bandit in box.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 12:52:34 »
Ok guys, I just walked next door to the sign shop and asked them about printing up decals for the bandit. All I need for them to get started is an image of them on computer in illustrated art form. Once they have that it will take another week and they can start printing them out.

Does anybody here know how to recreate them in illustrated art form or know anyone who can?  Worst case I can find someone to do it but this means I can have them made in any scale.
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 12:55:58 »
i only got this 1 hand a fast traxx with a nissan hardbody

50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 13:40:23 »
there is a guy on here who does plastic sculpting, hr might know who to do that but you show post this qustion in the blogs or general discussions.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 19:26:43 »
I can have the guy at the sign shop do it but hes wanting $200 to do the work. Although I can assure its done right I will already have enough tied up in the the decaling alone. I will probably end up having him print off a dozen in each color and for both scales of bandits and sell them

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 19:35:33 »
i'd buy a set or two

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 21:13:06 »
Ok I made the outlaw a 4wd hobby car today!

Not really lol, but I am researching and axle to swap underneath the stock truck then I will swap out all the electronics

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 21:20:27 »
you are killing me here i wanted to do this. but different, haha what are you going to do with the power coming from the engined in the bed?

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 21:27:03 »
I will probably run new wires from the boost motor direct to the speed control that way when I plug the motor in ill have an extra 2.4 volts. Ive got some high amp rechargables that will do it good.  I just put the body on it to see what it would look like but if I do decide to run it on this chassis instead of the stock then ill Lower the body down to correct level and boost the shocks up.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 21:30:38 »
put lights on it!!! haha well, now i'll need to get the red one from you instead, unless you would sell the other black one too

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2011, 22:30:58 »
Haha yeah I need to think what I wanna do with them so I can get started. You should check out the general rc forum in about 10 mins to see how I did a hobby conversion on an old radio shack truck.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 22:43:18 »
alright, let my know when you come up with a price for the outlaw or outlaws.

i wanted to upgrade my nikko road shredder, make it faster and put lights in it since it has yellow clear head lights

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 23:32:01 »
I was wanting to do that with my super fast traxx i used to have and my wild cougar. About 10 years ago I jumped the super fast traxx off a flight of 12 stairs and it was the coolest thing to watch but after several jumps I ended up not having reverse on one side so it was up for a hobby car. All you need is a radio system from a hobby tank and its the easiest conversion

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 23:37:47 »
see people say its easy but i know nothing of the inner workings of electronics. look at my posting in general rc.

i have two super fast traxx, and plan on getting the one on ebay that has the extra treads, but is lacking a back wheel, i don't know where to go to get one made. my second one had no treads but i had spares cause i rqan mine so hard as a kid i broke one and my daad ordered 4 more

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 04:22:13 »
hmm okay i'll never pay that haha. but yours look awesome, i should have bid on that red one.

iam glad iam the only one who seen its potential....lol
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator