Author Topic: what do you think this XRC by hasbro corperation is worth in estimate?  (Read 4187 times)

stan

• Gold Level
yea i picked this up for 30 bucks but with shipping it was 40.  i wish it was a little cheaper but after checking it out i realized it hasn't been even opened.   it still has the seals you cut to open the boc.

all straps and mounts in the package are there.  i just viewed it through the plastic but damn yea.  not bad ey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVhy69upQjk

stan

• Gold Level
yes hi stan, in the condition that its in prolly i would say $40-$60 but in the furture in about 20 years i would say about 150-200 lowest

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Nice to have a sense of humor Stan.  ;)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
i was gonna give a price but then i noticed it was in u.s.d so i cant give a price on it i can only give uk price anyway those skydrivers are pretty good with the jumping button put the xrc air devil to shame

but i would etstimate about 50 bucks coz its new in box
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021