Author Topic: Going up on ebay soon...or make offers?  (Read 5844 times)

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
Going up on ebay soon...or make offers?
« on: April 06, 2011, 23:07:13 »
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to put this up to see if I get any interest. I'm planning on throwing them on ebay either tonight or tomorrow, I'll let you all know when they are up. If you are interested in making an offer on any of these, please message me, if the offer is good, we might might be able to make a deal  ;D (Note: Tested with not fully charged battery)
Thanks...enjoy the pix of these beauties!.

1) XRC Ricochet (small version) by Kenner/Tonka (1995)
Smaller version of the original, works great as you can see. In original box with control. Control is missing battery cover, buttons are a little sticky, but not too bad, still works good. Tires are deflated, I have not tried to inflate, seems to just be low on air. Hard to find, haven't seen one of these in a while. 27mhz control. 6.0v Rechargeable battery (not included) (I think I have a full sized version somewhere with control too, if anyone is interested, a little rougher condition. I have to find it though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrRcpxdPXhM

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 20:09:31 by just_chilin »

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: Going up on ebay soon...or make offers?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 00:57:41 »
looks like that red truck uses the eliminator body on a similar to rebound chassis. id like to have that just to try and swap my eliminator stickers onto the red body to match my bandits, dont know what your wanting out of it, dont really know what to offer since ive never seen one so if ya have a number in mind, let me know1
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 08:09:44 »
Yeah the recoil looks sweet!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 08:27:21 »
Ricochet is the only one left...

The Ricochet is on there now too, heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300550879181&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 20:10:46 by just_chilin »

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:31:57 »
looks like that red truck uses the eliminator body on a similar to rebound chassis. id like to have that just to try and swap my eliminator stickers onto the red body to match my bandits, dont know what your wanting out of it, dont really know what to offer since ive never seen one so if ya have a number in mind, let me know1
I really dont know what number to put on it, I've never seen one go up for sale either. I threw it on ebay and put a starting number on it, hopefully I get some hits. Check it out.:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300545014809&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT