Author Topic: wtb: tyco jet stream  (Read 5576 times)

poptart

• Gold Level
wtb: tyco jet stream
« on: November 19, 2011, 12:29:29 »
i want to buy a in box complete tyco jet stream asap,,any info would be greatly appreciated guys
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

stan

• Gold Level
Re: wtb: tyco jet stream
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 15:55:34 »
Thats going to be hard to find. Airplanes never did last very long TREE!!!! damit there goes my wing!
I remember one of my props got stuck in a tree branch up in the tree. cut in to the branch and broke off.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 18:49:40 »
lmao very very true,,,,ive been looking for like 3 years and one new in box one sold on ebay for $99 bucks early oct,,i was out that day buying real cars,,, i was so mad,cause that was the only day i didnt look
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 16:58:20 »
thank you sir,glad to see you back and i am on it !!!!!! it will be mine !!!!!!
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 22:28:26 »
i was just about to post that link haha, it would be cool to have one, but i'd want to fly it, and more than likely i would crash it.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 00:31:38 »
yeah my 9yr old daughter has been dyeing for one,,,, she loves looking at the underside of the tyco boxes and checking off which ones we have and which ones we need and a jet stream is at the top of the list
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 09:33:37 »
i loved looking at the ones on the bottom!!! haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 05:24:19 »
OK so the seller has not responded to me yet we were supposed to close the deal after Christmas so i guess he backout ID,,,anyways I'm back on the hunt !!!!
Hit it Mr.butters!!!