Author Topic: Tyco Rip Tide  (Read 3455 times)

Atomika

• Bronze Level
Tyco Rip Tide
« on: November 25, 2011, 03:38:49 »
Picked this up the other day.  Always wanted one when I was a kid, but we lived in Wyoming so there wasn't any water around to drive it in lol. So all these year later I finally got one. I'm in Iowa now & there's plenty o little ponds and lakes to drive it in. Pretty zippy lil boat for being 18 years old.

poptart

• Gold Level
Re: Tyco Rip Tide
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 22:06:39 »
Nice,,,i love my riptides great fun in a big pool lol,,,,you should get a 9.6v twin turbo hydroplane if you get a chance,they really really fly
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 22:14:57 »
i've been wanting a riptide, and hydroplane didn't know how well they preformed
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 00:01:08 »
there a good bit faster since they have the twin motors and pretty much the same weight,,,they both are quicker than you would think and easy to crash if your not in a nice size pool or lake lol you definitely need a good bit of running room,but they are great great fun and come back to you when they get out of range.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

Atomika

• Bronze Level
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 02:45:37 »
Yeah those are bad ass. I always wanted the Miller Highlife one. I imagine if i find one of those its gonna be spendy. I was lucky enough to pick up the Riptide for $10.