Author Topic: Gaming Weekend Dec 16th - 18th  (Read 12229 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Gaming Weekend Dec 16th - 18th
« on: December 04, 2011, 11:29:46 »
OK guys, I have Friday, Dec 16th ok'd to take off, so I'm ready for our gaming weekend... Well... at least for all day Friday, Saturday afternoon (starting around 5), and all day Sunday.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Gaming Weekend Dec 16th - 18th
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 00:05:26 »
Hey guys, I'd like to bring Isaac to the event on Saturday afternoon. He has played Dominion with me several times, and quite a few other games. If I remember correctly, it was around this age that Charles started bringing Kami along on occasion. What are your thoughts?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 07:35:43 »
I, unfortunately, am conflicted out of Friday.  There was only one day I could take a Federal tax update Seminar and that was the day.  So no gaming for me on Friday.  We could do gaming at my place from Saturday at about 6:30 until...??? And then Sunday appears to be fairly open!  For Saturday night, it will be just me.  Caralee is likely to game Sunday after lunch...And as far as Isaac is concerned, I say bring him!  He will add some spice to the proceedings!! But how late can he stay up?  If we're only getting started at 6:30 we'll likely be playing pretty late...so...your call!!

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 02:56:37 »
Friday and Saturday are my days. I'm available Friday all day up until 9-10 pm. We can play at my house Friday if need be.
Saturday I was thinking of bringing along my grandson, he is nine and likes to play games. I would need to leave at 9p in order to get him home by 10p on Saturday.

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 18:56:20 »
Actually, Friday might not be do-able, I'll know more when we get closer to the day.

Mac

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 19:32:51 »
Ok. As soon as I told her that Charles wasn't going to be available on Friday my wife started thinking about other things for me to do... so that's fine. Saturday evening and Sunday still sound great to me! I'm looking forward to it!

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 12:39:45 »
Sweet...see you all at my place at 6:30pm on Saturday evening.  If you want to crash at my place, bring pillows, blankies, jammies and shower stuff/toothbrush.  Chris gets the spare bed, I do have a couch and floor space.

Sunday will start whenever we wake up.  I would like to start with breakfast out and then go to the mall to play (WONDERFUL LOCATION) until about noon on Sunday to allow Caralee to sleep.  Then back to my place for the rest of the day so she can join us.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 16:31:00 »
I'm going to bring my grandson, Brandon, along Saturday. I'm bringing him back to his house Saturday night.
I most likely won't be back out Sunday. However, I may call you later on in the afternoon.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 23:38:00 »
I would like to start with breakfast out and then go to the mall to play (WONDERFUL LOCATION) until about noon on Sunday

Umm... aren't the malls closed until around 11 or 12 am on Sunday?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 23:40:51 »
Actually, Friday might not be do-able, I'll know more when we get closer to the day.

Mac

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning... not before 9am though.  :)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 12:22:38 »
9am is still too early, I usually get up around 2pm.
However, I did speak with you and will be over around 4pm at your place.

See you then.

Mac