Author Topic: Help me with a tamtech Ferrari  (Read 41581 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Help me with a tamtech Ferrari
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 23:07:25 »
no rush, its not going anywhere hopefully i can find more wheels, cause i only have slicks and those you saw that are nice., well i might have more somewhere haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 23:22:44 »
actually if you want the electronics out of it thats fine, i wouldnt mind modding another one. i would just need the motor.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 23:24:18 »
the gear box is stripped, i thought you probably would but that is why its a parts one. :-[
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 23:37:58 »
that sucks.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 23:47:27 »
yes it does. have a rear that i plan to but on a baja bandit. the rear that is on the baja now is stripped in low i could put it on the eliminator, if you'd want.

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2011, 23:56:43 »
yea that would work as long as its cheap lol. ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 00:11:43 »
well it will be less than a working one  ;). i'd give it to you if you'd do this outlaw mod i want to do for my little brother haha  ;D

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 07:45:55 »
sounds good, for me the best part of rc is building them

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2011, 18:21:03 »
alright got the speed control, tell me what these are

is that a fuse of some sort or resister?

and what is the red button i see the back is an on off switch

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2011, 22:55:53 »
The silver thing is a capacitor and the button on the switch should be for setup, read the instructions and it should tell you how to hook it up and do the setup..

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2011, 13:36:22 »
Did you get it figure out?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2011, 13:42:28 »
well i'm waiting for the receiver and remote. but the red button was a "set" button. and it doesn't have the right battery plug on it

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2011, 17:40:26 »
got the reciever, remote, and charger, but stupid me, i got the European version of the charger with the wrong cord! so now i need a new cord and need to get the right end to put on the speed control

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2011, 18:10:26 »
I run deans ends on all my stuff and the work great, to bad about the charger.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 18:41:54 »
the charger is identical, just a eurpean plug.

what is a dean plug?