Radio Control and Models > Tyco RC

fixing tyco truck fast traxx and nikko shredder

(1/3) > >>

czstycor/c:
so here is my new fast traxx truck that while in transit the rear shock mount broke on the gear box. sad since it is such a small part but as we speak hopefully J.B. weld is doing its job. luckily they refunded me 20$ making this truck cost me a total of 48$ and some tenderlovingcare.  :)

This next one Is the fast traxx truck's enemy the Nikko Land Shredder. I recieved t...his knowing the engines weren't in the truck and that one tread was broken. It was said that it does work. so I put the engines back into the truck and just test it to see that it works. then to my surprise i find that the left side of the remote is non responsive. this wasn't listed though so I'm still waiting to see what the seller will do to correct this. So tonight I ripped the remote apart and fixed it!!!! Then also i patched the tread with staples and glue haha. take a look.

Before

After

Although you can't tell the light is on on the remote

scorcher:
is tha shredder any good

czstycor/c:
i don't know its been raining. but i think it will be like  the fast traxx in low gear about, maybe a tad faster not sure, i'll be able to tell by next week, i'm at the beach this weekend.

SavedONE:
-I had a Nikko Land Shark, (car version of Road Shredder), I liked it, w/2 speeds
on the radio, it was much easier to manuver precisely.  The land Shark wasn't
nearly as good outdoors, it didn't have the ground clearance or aggressiveness of
tread to get around, & for some reason, kept loosening screws out of the underside
of it, in the dirt/rough, (but I'd imagine that was a fluke of the one I had). 

czstycor/c:
there haha, when you refer to the two speeds do you mean the low, then turbo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version