Radio Control and Models > Tyco RC

My Bandit for sale

(1/2) > >>

brokeneliminator:
On Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-TYCO-Bandit-9-6V-Turbo-Brand-New-REAREND_W0QQitemZ290255667268QQihZ019QQcategoryZ44029QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm so sad to see it go but I need the cash more..... :'(

Any questions please ask!!

Dragon:
That's too bad that you have to sell your Bandit, but I definitely understand about needing money for school. Due to a glitch in the financial aid system, my financial aid is being held up, so I had to pay for my classes on credit just so that I could get enrolled. Hopefully the money for financial aid will come in soon so that I can pay off those credit cards that I charged up.

tyco toys:
Nice sale. I didn't get beans for my trucks. I think I sold all 3 of mine for the same price you sold this one :-\       

Dragon:
I noticed that he didn't have any bidding going on though, it was just Buy It Now or Make An Offer. Do you think that it's accurate that Bandits generally sell for more than the Fast Tracks and other trucks you were selling?

tyco toys:
Yeah, the Bandits sell for more than anything..... exceptions being the rare  TT Ferrari F40  and  TT  Marlbro Indy cars.    Fast Traxx are way too common.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version