Gaming > Tampa Bay Gaming Groups

Full Game Day in Port Richey

(1/5) > >>

Dragon:
Ok. Beth gave the approval to have a full game day next Sunday at our place. Hopefully that day is good for the rest of you. Please confirm.

Lets also pick one big game to play that day and plan for it to either be at the beginning or end of the day, that way if there are others who are interested in joining us for the big game or the shorter games can plan accordingly. Personally, I'd like to nominate Arkham Horror as the big game of the day. Since Chris and Charles are most familiar with it, maybe they can give some estimation of time and weigh in on if it should be a starter game or one to finish the night.

Wyldwing:
I agree with the nomination.  I believe we wanted to start with the basic version, with no expansions.

I'd imagine that's a 2-3 hour game Chris?  And I would want that to be game #1.

That way we play the LONG game and then several short ones to round off the evening.  That way if people leave at different times, they can just leave when there is a break in the gaming!

Dragon:
Sounds good to me. That also means that we can suggest people arrive after noon if they are not interested in playing Arkham Horror.

the unnamable:
ill be there Arkham Horror sounds cool

Dragon:
Great. Charles, have you confirmed that you'll be able to make it on the 3rd?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version