Author Topic: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2012)  (Read 84478 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2012)
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2012, 16:13:11 »
fried - you owe me a fx-4! i missed that auction!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2012, 16:41:19 »
After I posted that auction on here I thought maybe no one else is looking and maybe I should have kept that one under the radar since I have never seen one on ebay before but I got a little too excited when I saw it not really believing I could win it but that its very presence on ebay was a shock. I'm still in shock I won it and more in shock I only paid 102.50 for it. Ebay can be a mysterious place.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2012, 16:54:23 »
yeah i was out riding so i missed it  >:(
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

stussels

• Silver Level
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2012, 18:12:34 »
out riding?  yall got motorcycles on here?  i started a new thread in general discussions ;D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 18:40:53 by stussels »

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2012, 20:48:05 »
Ok friedchick I'm always Paypal ready man,,,and thanks i know you always keep your cars tip top like me. And oh yeeeeeaah stussels i ride also have been since i was about 14,now 32 and started with a kawi KX 80 big wheel (80cc w/125 wheels) and been on 2 wheels ever since currently have a 2004 yamaha R6 for street use and a 2006 yamaha R1 Raven thats stretched and lowered with a 50 shot wet zex NOS kit,graves velocity stacks,M4 exhaust baffels inside stock pipes,power commander pc III w/custom tune, Bmc full race filter and a super sticky shinko 200 rear its just flat out silly!!!
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2012, 21:07:29 »
Funny how talk went to motorcycles since I have to get my moto learners permit and I'm borrowing my brother bike to take the test which my history on 2 wheels should be no problem. A little zig sag here shift up shift down and stop using both front hand brakes and rear foot break(70% front 30% rear). Maryland makes it too easy...hope I don't become a statistic though. If so being burried with my rc cars.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2012, 21:34:30 »
Hey poptart how many Harley 9.6v trucks do you have?

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2012, 23:07:53 »
Yep lol,,that sounds just like the test here in GA ive had my full licence about 5 years i rode on my learners forever and just kept renewing it which you can as many times as you want here your just not supposed to ride any passengers or at night but i did anyways and every time i got pulled over the cop was so thankful i stopped that i alwalys just got a warning,,,anyways friedchick i did have 4 two mini's and two 9.6v's all new in the box minus one which i only played with twice on the carpet but i sold a pair in jan this year so now i just have the new never run 9.6v and the matching mini.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2012, 23:20:01 »
I have had 3 learners permits. They have a course here to where as long as you show up you pretty much pass and you get a certificate and take it in to get the license. Only problem with that is the class times and the fact that people who shouldn't be on motorcycles are taking the course due to gas prices and its near impossible to get in. I figured it would be easier to set up the appointment and just take the test on my bros bike and get it over with. And as far as the Harley truck its a bummer I didn't have the cash when you had yours for sale. My old best friend had that truck and even though he lied to me and said it took 4 9.6 volt packs at once (yeah kids lie) its still probably the tyco I want the most but always goes for wayyy too much on ebay.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2012, 08:07:16 »
 ::) dang 4 at once he was really over exaggerating wasn't he lol,,,that would have been a wiring nightmare if it was even possible,and yeah they do bring a good bit i posted mine here before Ebay if you go back a bit in the forsale section you can see the pics i think i posted pics of all four together ,,,anyways if it means something to you maybe we can work something out in the future.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2012, 13:38:55 »
I'm hoping to get a Harley truck one day. I remember my mom taking me to the hobby shop for the first time and seeing a tamiya pickup and saying to my mom that it was kind of like my neighbors truck and my mom saying she was sure it was a bit nicer than that. For some reason the Harley truck and fx-4 were the ones that stuck in my head over the years but until I joined this forum I thought they had all be used thrown away and would never see one again. Fo r the longest time I thought the fx-4 was called the grasshopper since it was green but I learned grasshopper was a tamiya which the neighbor directly next door had and I didn't learn what the name of the fx-4 was until I saw the picture on the box of that grey scorcher and then the search started. As far as the Harley truck I had an ad on Craigslist seeking old tyco and olds responded with pictures of his ans there he had the Harley truck. I saw olds had his listed for 175 but I'm not sure if I want to spend quite that much for one.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2012, 21:51:06 »
Crazy...someone just sent me a message on YouTube saying they have an fx-4 they just found and saw my comment looking for one and asked if I was interested.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2012, 00:18:18 »
2 fx-4s in one week...insane.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2012, 00:19:28 »
that is the one the guy contacted me with...the one i got from ebay was shipped today so expecting it within a few days. poptart i'm trying to get you a deal with also making a tiny bit of profit help me out man what are you willing to pay for that?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2012, 00:38:53 »
woahhh what is poptart paying for. it should be my fx-4!!!!!