Gaming > Tampa Bay Gaming Groups

The Game of Thrones Event

<< < (2/19) > >>

tampamac2002:
Just noticed the post today. Guess you didn't see me yesterday.

I'll try to be more in tune with the gaming days. Or you could call me and say, "Take a look at the forum."

:)

Mac

Dragon:
The 17th is Father's Day, so I might be out of town visiting my dad. How about the following Sunday, June 24th?

Mac, I did send a PM to you, which should have sent you an email notification. Sorry that I didn't think to call.

Dragon:
My wife and kids have gotten a bit burned out having every weekend full for the past few weeks, so the 24th is the first day I can commit for The Game Of Thrones. I would like to have one or two big game events each month - otherwise I'll never get to play all the big games that I have within my lifetime. It sounds like Charles will be out for at least two weeks due to visitors anyway, so if I can get at least two guys to come and play then I'll probably host it that day.

tampamac2002:

--- Quote from: Dragon on June 05, 2012, 07:27:52 ---Mac, I did send a PM to you, which should have sent you an email notification. Sorry that I didn't think to call.

--- End quote ---
Actually, my last PM was from TylerChuit in April.
And yes, Charles, if I don't check the forums I'll need a reminder to go check them.
If a phone call is too much than I guess I know where I stand.

I'm busy the 24th, so.... I guess I'll wait for a phone call.

Mac

Dragon:
Hey Mac, I'm sorry that you didn't get the message. I thought for sure that I had sent a PM to you in the middle of last week. I must have clicked away from it after composing the message. Anyway, I'll try to remember that a phone call is the best method to contact you. It's usually the tough for me because I never know when there is a good time to call. Usually when I think about calling it's too late in the evening for me to think that it's a good time.

Ok, so... I guess that leaves TylerChuit, The Unnamable and Phillip as potential gamers for that weekend. What do you say guys?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version