Gaming > Conquest Of The Empire Online

Join me in Conquest of the Empire

(1/5) > >>

Dragon:
I've been getting back to the Conquest online game that I put together several years ago. Tonight I finished putting in some updates to include some changes that were made with the latest version of Conquest of the Empire (Eagle Games, 2005). The changes are long over due, but finally in place. Hopefully I'll continue to make progress and get the game, interested in joining me for a game? My version is by no means the greatest, actually, it was one of my first web development projects where I used PHP and MySQL, but I've enjoyed it, and if you've had fun playing Milton Bradley's Game Master series in the past, you might enjoy it too. (See a sample game at http://dragonhobbies.com/games/cote/map.php?gameid=1)

Dragon:
In case anyone has any questions about the game, feel free to ask. This is an open invitation to anyone who is a member (registration is free if you're not a member already) of this site, not just the people that I know personally.

Oh, and I've attached a screenshot of the game board, for those who want a really quick preview.

Wyldwing:
I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW TO PLAY!!!! But I will check it out and see if I can get involved.  I'd enjoy spending more "time" with you.

Dragon:
Ok Charles, I got a two player game started so that you can catch onto the rules again. If you'd like to stop after a couple turns to reset or for a game with more players, just let me know.

http://dragonhobbies.com/games/cote/map.php?gameid=15

TylerChuit:
I wanna play!  

Also, I'd be interested in an update of the territory screens.  Instead of just the names of each adjacent territory on a line, having a  close-up picture with the names on it would be way easier to follow.  As it is, I remember doing a bunch of jumping back and forth between territory pages and the main screen.

I would be willing to work those up in Photoshop for you if you are interested.

Like this'n:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version