Author Topic: Radio Shack ???Jet Flash??? Car  (Read 8717 times)

fireking

• Copper Level
Radio Shack ???Jet Flash??? Car
« on: June 25, 2009, 13:56:32 »
Hello all, I'm trying to find some info on this Radio Shack ???Jet Flash??? Car (Cat. No. 60-4115), manual has "©1993 Tandy Corporation" on the front. It has 27Mhz/49Mhz dual frequency and takes individual ???AA??? batteries, no battery pack which sucks! This is basically the only reason it's in such great shape because I hardly used it because of the lack of the battery pack. My grandparents purchased it for me as a gift when they vacationed in Florida. I can't seem to find any info online about this specific model, I did find a similar one named "Mega Flash" which has similar spoiler-like wings on the back but that's where the similarities stop. Any info as to its history, value or even a youtube commercial for it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fireking

• Copper Level
Re: Radio Shack ???Jet Flash??? Car
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:02:33 »
Bump

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Radio Shack ???Jet Flash??? Car
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 12:44:11 »
Hi fireking, sorry that you haven't found any more information about this vehicle. Good luck with your search. Be sure to come back and give us an update if you find anything more.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)