Author Topic: fast traxx alternative  (Read 4780 times)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
fast traxx alternative
« on: January 16, 2010, 16:48:28 »
a little while ago my bro gived me his fast traxx so last week i used it out my back and the traxx had come off a few times and then snaped and when they had snaped i had noticed there where big cracks on the gear box so here what i had done to it in stead of just looking at me in the corner not being able to unleash the beasty twin motors so i glued the traxx around the wheels which will mean that its gonna loose lots of grip  :-[

50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: fast traxx alternative
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 16:57:01 »
here is the controller that im selling to bandit01 if he still wants it im gonna give u the aerial to mate i managed to dig 1 out for u  ;)  ;D

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 17:06:10 by djdarkforces »

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 20:01:19 »
you can fix that plastic, when i was restoring muscle ccar consoles if the plastic base was broken i would take soldering iron 100amp and use it to mend the plastic back together ive used it on other hi stressed things too, accorse the consoles i did from the inside so you wouldnt see the repair but you can stil work nthat plastic where the repair isnt noticeable.

as for that remote if bandit dont take it and come to find out my black truck is 27 instead of 49 put me in line plz
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

bandit01

• Bronze Level
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 23:41:58 »
that is cool but how well does it turn?  and yes i want the controler just email me with what info you need. we can do paypal.  i wanted to try to put a fast traxx rear end on a bandit wonder what that would be like?

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 12:57:48 »
you can fix that plastic, when i was restoring muscle ccar consoles if the plastic base was broken i would take soldering iron 100amp and use it to mend the plastic back together ive used it on other hi stressed things too, accorse the consoles i did from the inside so you wouldnt see the repair but you can stil work nthat plastic where the repair isnt noticeable.

ive heard of poeple doing that to but i aint got a solderer here im getting a gas 1 soon next week most probs i need to do a few jobs on my equipment to

that is cool but how well does it turn?  and yes i want the controler just email me with what info you need. we can do paypal.  i wanted to try to put a fast traxx rear end on a bandit wonder what that would be like?
its been raining the past 2 days so aint been able to try it out side yet but ive used it in the house and it looks like if it drifts more than turn  unless u go up n down which is pretty fun still does 360s not as good tho ill get that exact price on delivery on the controller tomorrow we will work the rest out then mate and bandit would be fast if u get the gearing in side from the bandit and the twin motor box from the fast traxx i bet it be pretty impressive

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 15:06:22 »
just to update this bandit01 has paid and it will be sent tomorrow morning nice 1 mate

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 15:08:41 »
when the weather is a bit better will get a vid on here of it in action