Radio Control and Models > Tyco RC

Tyco Turbo Hopper roll cage

(1/4) > >>

camoscion:
I got a turbo hopper that had a broken roll cage and i started my Turbo hopper project by building a new roll cage for it here are some of the pics of the car when I got it and were i am with it now. Let me know what you think.

Dragon:
I think it looks very good. Are you going to paint it any color other than white.

camoscion:
i was thinking of painting the car white the roll cage black or a camo green with black wheels or maybe paint the car the camo green with chrome outlines and black wheels and roll cage. maybe ill restore it back to the origional colors which are on the first pic. still not sure what do you guys think??

Dragon:
I think "camo green with chrome outlines and black wheels and roll cage" sounds good. Of course, if you're planning to sell it, original colors might be more popular.

camoscion:
not planning on selling it this is for personal use i kinda like that fact that there isn't many of the white out there so i don't know I'm working on the roll cage a little more ill post up pics of the progress when i get home tonite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version