Author Topic: Midnight Construction  (Read 4659 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Midnight Construction
« on: August 13, 2008, 00:58:53 »
I've decided to make some modifications to the site again tonight. The Blogs on dragonshobbies.com will be fed by entries that are in the Blogs board here on the forum. This is something that I've had in mind since I installed SMF, but these changes tonight should finally be putting that in place. Hopefully, since it's right around midnight, these changes won't disrupt anyone who is currently visiting the site.

Update: I had planned on watching a movie tonight after working on this for a little while, but I got caught up in it. I was enjoying the time. Now it's a bit to late to watch a movie, since I've got the kids to take care of in the morning. The blogs from the forum won't be visible until Friday, after the last blog there is a week old, so that gives me a little to dig around and find the avatars for authors, since that's not included in the pre-existing SSI functions.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 02:35:51 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

mynameisgoor

Your Site is good.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 11:18:54 »
You are not right.