Author Topic: Enter a drawing to win a copy of the game  (Read 3519 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Enter a drawing to win a copy of the game
« on: September 24, 2020, 19:17:20 »
Ok everyone! The new contest has officially started. Go to https://fartingcowsgame.com now to register!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 13:36:42 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Enter a drawing to win a copy of the game
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 22:46:04 »
If you haven't yet registered for the free game on FartingCowsGame.com, what are you waiting for? And if you have registered, be sure to tell your friends. Use the link that you're given after registration to get extra entries for yourself in the drawing.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Enter a drawing to win a copy of the game
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 15:31:12 »
Congratulations to Larry Nutt! You are the winner of the random drawing!