General Category > Blogs

Gaming Summary for 2020

(1/1)

Dragon:
We finished out 2020 playing Caylus 1303 on New Years Eve. Fun game. I won by a single point over Isaac and nearly double Beth's score.

Throughout the year, I've been logging game plays in my calendar that Beth bought for me from BoardGameTables.com I counted all the times that I've played games with someone over the past year. These were face-to-face table top games, or on rare occasions, BoardGameArena.com hot-seat mode. (I've played several games on BoardGameArena.com, Conquest on DragonsHobbies.com, and games on a few other sites, but haven't counted those in this list if they weren't in person.) I played 66 different games this year; 30 of them were played 2 or more times, with Caylus 1303 being the most recent addition to my collection and the last one to make the cut for 2 plays in 2020.

The 12 most played games for us (me with my immediate family for the most part) for 2020 were:

First, played 8 times:
Farting Cows And The End Of The World

Second, played 7 times:
Dinosaur Tea Party

Then, with 6 plays each:
Silver & Gold
Splendor
Agricola

Followed by these, with 5 plays each:
Redemption
Coloretto

And finally, with 4 plays each:
Logger
Castles Of Mad King Ludwig
Hero Quest
Stone Age

In the back of the calendar there was a section for a 10x10 Game Challenge, which I hadn't heard of before, but simply is a matter of picking 10 games that you'll try to play 10 times throughout the year. I mentioned it to my wife, Beth, and she said that Caylus 1303 should be one that we put on that list for 2021.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version