Author Topic: need steering servo for turbo hopper type car  (Read 4909 times)

tommy tek

• Silver Level
need steering servo for turbo hopper type car
« on: January 29, 2010, 18:35:28 »
 Hi everyone, whatsup dragon?I am actually not new here i have been a member since 2007 but been on a hiatus for a while.Now im back forgot my password.
        I need some help from you fine people on this site.Does anyone have a spare working steering servo for a turbo hopper,bandit,eliminator,etc type car...and an antenna for the remote control?Please let me know if anybody has one that they would like to sell.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: need steering servo for turbo hopper type car
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 20:18:31 »
Welcome back! We got a new forum last year, so that may have been the more likely cause of you being unable to get logged in.

Sorry, I don't have any vehicles or parts to sell or trade right now, but we've been getting lots more members interested in the Tyco stuff here, so keep an eye open on the forum.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 04:46:29 »
ye i got 2 types of tyco servos here and a controller antenna ill dig em out and get pics on here soon
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

tommy tek

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:45:31 »
 Really cool of you.That would help out alot.just let me know.Thanks a million.it would be the servo that goes into the bandit.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 05:54:24 »
hi mate i got 3 types i dont kno if there the 1s ur after but take a look

50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

tommy tek

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 12:57:14 »
 I am looking for the one that has the black box around it with the 6 or so wires coming out.You know how you open up a turbo hopper or bandit and you see the black box up front that controls the steering arms,thats what i need.

tommy tek

• Silver Level
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 13:06:49 »
  Come on guys i know alot of you guys must have this part.If nobody has it i just might have to grab a parts car off of evilbay.I just hate hacking up a car for parts because these are a dieing breed and i rather restore them than part one out.If the parts are already out of the car then its alright,you know what i mean.
         There is a turbo blaster on ebay i might just get for the servo but i would rather restore it.Oh well.Thanks for your help djdarkforce.

Tamm

• Copper Level
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 14:16:36 »
I have some servos taken from taiyo max hoppers Tommy the 2 below are
ones that were taken from various tyco cars i will have a look at my other servos mate see what i can dig out.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 16:43:54 »
i do have the steering servo if you need it, should be here 1st of next week if you dont have one already.

maybee you might have an extra pair of rear shocks laying around that will fit a bandit.....
the beater bandit i bought to fix i thought had shocks but it got here today and i seen someone just epoxied the springs to the philip screw on diff and to truck body.....also if you might have a few of the 3/4 or 1 inch screws for mounting the body i could use those since also the body was rigged to fit with no screws

possibly a swap trade across for these things
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator