Gaming > Tampa Bay Gaming Groups

East Tampa Bay Board Gamers

(1/2) > >>

TylerChuit:
These guys meet at Armada Games over near Busch Gardens.  I know it's a bit of a drive, but not much farther than the distance I go to get to you guys on a regular basis.  :)

http://wargames.meetup.com/126/

Their next session is this Saturday starting at noon.

They primarily focus on wargames, but I think if we pulled out something like Cash & Guns, we might get a few interested.

Dragon:
How's it going Chris? Have you gotten back over to Armada Games for more gaming? Playing Amun-Ra and The Year of the Dragon was fun. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go again sometime and check out some more new games.

Dragon:
I should be able to get over to Armada Games around 4 PM on Wednesday. Blain (and I think his oldest son) will be going too.

TylerChuit:
Okay, didn't see this before... I will try to get there by 5:30 at the latest.  Best I can so with stopping home first.

Dragon:
Blain checked the schedule on the website while getting directions and found that board gaming is scheduled from 7-11PM.

He's driving back home and then we're going to ride over there together. Chris, please give me a call on my cell phone as soon as you get this message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version