Author Topic: re-added 2 eliminators and a few other r/c  (Read 3820 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
re-added 2 eliminators and a few other r/c
« on: July 19, 2010, 22:44:06 »
after selling my 27 and 49 mhz eliminators i started missing them, luckily i scored a couple 27 mhz eliminators today, along with a nikko black thunder a radio shack blue shark-had one as a kid- and a nikko scorpion 7.2 volt truck, i have parts of a scorpion 2 at home somewhere that i had new and theres a scorpion 3 on ebay now but at 40 bucks shipping ill just have to settle with my original 7.2 version! still have about 5 bandits a bedlam and nikko land shark and scorpion tracks,

how bout you guys any good scores lateley?

turbobandit, iam still eyeing that red bandit you have listed if you happen to be reading but 500 a bit steep at the moment,
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: re-added 2 eliminators and a few other r/c
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 05:03:58 »
since the last pics i put on here i have got a few more tyco's/taiyo's 2 x jet hoppers /2 x twin lambos /scorcher/ formular 1 /atcomi 2x turbo beetles /super aero buggy /xrc tirestorm / air devil /2 x 1987 knight rider /2x hitari knight rider /2x radio shack attackers / 10 scale 10v subapu impreza 30 mph!  thats about it so far a few  ;D will get update pics on the forums soon
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:10:17 by djdarkforces »
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 11:40:22 »
i was watching those eliminators! i wasn't sure how they would preform, i got a nikko centipede but i dont have the right battery and charger for it, its my first nikko so i'm sceptical about it. but it looks tiny nevt to my super fast traxx, and mutator!  :)
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 12:16:44 »
If you don't mind me asking, how much are Eliminators going for now?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 17:58:07 »
he got them for 87+10(shipping)= $97
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 18:19:25 »
i had 2 eliminators awhile back one almost mint the other pretty nice that i gave 100 each for, i sold one quick at 130 bucks and i traded the nicer one to a member here, he got almost 200 out of it on ebay.

as for how they perform, they are faster than the turbo bandit and will flip over backwards in a wheelie in lo gear if you go reverse then forward, they wont do it in hi gear tho like a bandit will,
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator