Author Topic: good deal on ebay thought id pass it on  (Read 3652 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
good deal on ebay thought id pass it on
« on: July 19, 2010, 22:46:30 »
theres a tyco lot on ebay 500 buy now he has fast traxx, maxx traxx, mini traxx, hover craft and a dozer oh and a hammer in the box. if anyone buys this lot and decides to part with a fast traxx let me know
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: good deal on ebay thought id pass it on
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 11:51:23 »
if no one buys it for the right price he is going to sell them individually. fyi. just to let you and others know.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 18:20:51 »
cool, id like to have one of those fast traxx, ive always wanted a black truck version but as scarce as those are i might have to get one of the car types and put a bandit body on
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 13:13:29 »
yeah, i have a super fast traxx, so i want to see how a fast traxx a Nitro dozer a mini traxx and a half traxx all compare! but i can't afford them. right now though i'm looking to find a good old tyco for my little brothers birthday, he is a truck kinda guy, so i'm looking for an outlaw(which has an engine in the bed of the truck), an eliminator, a bandit, or hammer. i dont know how a hammer preforms so i'm iffy on that one but he likes the outlaw the best but i've never seen one for sale. i've only seen it on the back of my super fast traxx box.  :( but i'll keep looking.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 17:00:07 »
ive heard the fast traxx maybee a tad faster than the super fats traxx but not sure. there was a like new outlaw with the motor in back on ebay the other day suprisingly with no bids was red i think. theres a hammer on ebay now no bids 29.99 ive been told they will wheelie just taking off and that there fast, i think they have 540 motor.

i may turn loose of one of my bandits next week if your interested, i been thinking of getting a traxxas slash to beat around with instead of wearing out agood bandit. as of now i have 5 bandits and 2 eliminators im planning to kep only 1 eliminator and most likeley my best 3 bandits
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 23:33:32 »
that hammer had some problems, maybe if you have resonable pricing i could buy an elimanator, and/or a bandit from you. i think the super fast traxx probably has a faster top speed in high gear.